What I’m loving this week
It almost Fall ya’ll! And to celebrate that feeling I’ve gathered some links of things that I’m loving lately! I’m sharing Favs from eyelash extensions to Fall decor.
- I picked up this Round woven rug from Hearth and Hand for in front of my entryway bench.
- I’m loving this cozy tie-dye sweatshirt from Old Navy for those working from home days.
- I love a good faux plant. This gorgeous 9″ Faux Pilea Potted Plant from Targets Hearth & Hand line.
- These High-waisted straight leg jeans from Old Navy are my fav comfy yet put together jeans!
- I’m obsessed with this mudcloth rust pillow from Target. It’s gorgeous!!
- I love a put-together look of having falsies on all the time. Flutter Habit’s sets are the most inexpensive ones I’ve come across. They run about $30 for a pack of 6 sets and each set lasts about 5 days.
- I love a good welcome mat and this one is simple but makes a great statement. Plus this one only runs about $13 at Target!
- Benefits mechanical eye brown pencil -mines in shade 6. -is hands down the best eyebrow filler on the market. It has such a fine tip that leaves hair-like strokes that look like the real thing!
- I’m the most excited about sharing my new Wander Beauty cream blush/illuminator! Seriously, one side is the most beautiful creamy coral blush and the other end is a natural illuminator to use as a highlighter.
- I’ve added a few amber bottles to my fall decor this year from Target’s Hearth and Hand line. I love amber bottles – and these are super affordable too!
- What Fall season would be complete without a yummy Fall candle! I’m loving this one from Target! It’s called Harvest and smells just like Fall.
- I love the texture of these hops on this Fall wreath from the Hearth and Hand line.
- These comfy mules from Old Navy and adorable and soooo comfortable!
- With three kiddos I definitely use my share of concelar...and I’m obsessed with this dual-sided concealer from Wander beauty. One side has a liquid concealer that brightens and the other is a matte stick that offers full coverage which is perfect for blemishes!
Thanks so much for reading along!
Kori ~ From The Farmhouse Life