Friday roundup -Fall favs
What I’m loving this week – Fall Favs
It almost Fall ya’ll! And to celebrate that feeling I’ve gathered some links of things that I’m loving lately! I’m sharing Favs from eyelash extensions to Fall decor.
*The following links are affiliates and If used I make a small commission at no cost you.
- I picked up this Round woven rug from Hearth and Hand for in front of my entryway bench.
- I’m loving this cozy tie-dye sweatshirt from Old Navy for those working from home days.
- I love a good faux plant. This gorgeous 9″ Faux Pilea Potted Plant from Targets Hearth & Hand line.
- These High-waisted straight leg jeans from Old Navy are my fav comfy yet put together jeans!
- I’m obsessed with this mudcloth rust pillow from Target. It’s gorgeous!!
- I love a put-together look of having falsies on all the time. Flutter Habit’s sets are the most inexpensive ones I’ve come across. They run about $30 for a pack of 6 sets and each set lasts about 5 days.
- I love a good welcome mat and this one is simple but makes a great statement. Plus this one only runs about $13 at Target!
- Benefits mechanical eye brown pencil -mines in shade 6. -is hands down the best eyebrow filler on the market. It has such a fine tip that leaves hair-like strokes that look like the real thing!
- I’m the most excited about sharing my new Wander Beauty cream blush/illuminator! Seriously, one side is the most beautiful creamy coral blush and the other end is a natural illuminator to use as a highlighter.
- I’ve added a few amber bottles to my fall decor this year from Target’s Hearth and Hand line. I love amber bottles – and these are super affordable too!
- What Fall season would be complete without a yummy Fall candle! I’m loving this one from Target! It’s called Harvest and smells just like Fall.
- I love the texture of these hops on this Fall wreath from the Hearth and Hand line.
- These comfy mules from Old Navy and adorable and soooo comfortable!
- With three kiddos I definitely use my share of concelar...and I’m obsessed with this dual-sided concealer from Wander beauty. One side has a liquid concealer that brightens and the other is a matte stick that offers full coverage which is perfect for blemishes!
Thanks so much for reading along!
Kori ~ From The Farmhouse Life